Personal training involves working one on one or in a small group with a certified fitness professional. The fitness professional will design a program that is uniquely yours and will help you to meet both your goals and needs. At any point in your fitness journey, a personal trainer can give you the tools to help you through a fitness plateau or the instruction and guidance you need to get started.
Greater Toronto Rehabilitation Clinics’ certified fitness specialists will work closely with you to help set and meet goals based on your needs and wants. Our comprehensive fitness assessment offers you with a holistic look at your present fitness level and provides an excellent benchmark for further growth and improvement. Each one of our fitness specialists brings their own experiences, skills and approaches to design a program that will motivate and inspire you to be your best.
Benefits of having a personal trainer:
– Help with goal setting
– A fitness program designed specifically for you
– Comprehensive fitness assessments
– A source of accountability in your fitness journey
– Ongoing motivation and support
– Post rehabilitation support and guidance
– Weight loss
– Functional movement specialists