Chiropractic is a healthcare profession concerned with the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disorders of the spine, nervous system, and joints of the extremities. Our chiropractors treat areas of decreased function through non-invasive, drug-free and hands-on care to reduce pain and increase joint function, thereby improving your overall health. Chiropractors have completed a chiropractic program at an accredited institution, and have been licensed by the College of Chiropractors of Ontario.
Upon arrival at one of our clinics, you will receive an assessment through a comprehensive health history and detailed examination, resulting in a diagnosis and a recommended plan of care. Our chiropractors will outline a treatment plan that meets your specific needs, including mobilization of the joints, ultrasound therapy, muscle release techniques, muscle stimulation and therapeutic exercises. Your treatment plan will also include recommended rehabilitation and injury prevention strategies, as well as nutritional, dietary and lifestyle counseling, if necessary, all of which will help you to attain your wellness potential.
Some common reasons for visiting your chiropractor:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Strains and sprains from daily activities
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Work and sports-related injuries
- Injuries sustained in motor vehicle accidents
- Restricted movement in the back, shoulders, neck or limbs
And the subsequent benefits from visiting your chiropractor:
- Improved movement in your neck, shoulders, back and torso
- Better posture
- Relief from headaches, neck and back pain
- Prevention of work-related muscle and joint injuries
- Enhanced athletic performance
- Improved flexibility
- Relief of pregnancy-related back ache
- Correction of gait and foot problems
Chiropractic care will help relieve pain and restore normal functioning to the joints and supporting muscles and ligaments so that you can return to your everyday activities as quickly as possible.
Please contact the clinic closest to you:
Tel: (416) 361-6142, extension 204
Tel: (905) 264-0250, extension 3