Grace Sizenando, Physiotherapist
Grace is a registered physiotherapist, who graduated in 2010 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy from Faculdade São Lucas, Brazil. With over 12 years of experience in physical therapy, Grace’s practice is based on excellence, and focus on best care standards. She has experience working with a variety of patients in Brazil, and Ontario and is committed to the most up to date evidence-based practice.
She utilizes a great combination of manual therapy, exercises prescription, and education to work with her patients in achieving their goals.
She speaks English, Portuguese and some Spanish. In her spare time she enjoys exercising, exploring the city, and going for long walks with her dog Max.
- BA in Physiotherapy, Faculdade São Lucas – Porto Velho, RO, 2004 to 2009
- Diploma in Physiotherapy Assistant, triOS College – Toronto, ON, 2015 to 2016
- WRAP Certification – Level 1 in Mental Health, Toronto, ON, February 2019 to February 2019
- Fitness and Health Promotion in Health and Community, Centennial College – Toronto, ON, September 2018 to April 2019
- Levels 1 and 2 Certificate in Pelvic Health, (Working on Level 3, and soon to be practising)
- Pelvic Health Solutions – Toronto, ON, June 2021 to July 2021